Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Freebies

Okay, so I didn't want this whole weekend to focus on me trying to make my math centers for Valentine's Day. This year, whether it's being inspired by Pinterest to be more creative, or just the type of class I have, I have been more "holidayish" than ever! At least, I have been when it's come to Math centers and Writing! :)

Anyway :) I posted the three I created on my TpT store for free! I created an Estimation Station (inspired by I Do It For the Kiddos) Valentine's Edition (most objects are from Dollar Tree or Target)


A Heart-y Dose of Math (addition facts up to 50; students use candy hearts and ten frames to help find the answers).


and Pattern Palooza (Valentine's Style), which I left open-ended so you could add your own patterns to it!


I know the thumbnails are small, but head over to my TpT store to check them out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment