Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FREE Items uploaded to TpT Store!

I've created two things this afternoon I wanted to share! So far, everything in my store is FREE as I am slowly adding to it! (does anyone else find this a great way to backup your original creations?).

Today's newest additions include a "friendly letter" rubric (one for individual student papers for the parents, another as a class list for the teacher) and a literacy center. I created the rubric today while checking my student's thank you letters and realized hmmm...interims are coming up. I need to let my parents know how my kiddos are doing since we seem to be sending letters, not really taking them home :)

The second item is an "oat" word family literacy center. Students use spinners to create "oat" words and build an ice cream float! This one I'm going to use for Episode 124 of "Electric Company" this Friday, but also will probably put it in a literacy center (I think it's going to be a big hit with my kiddos!).

So please head on over to my store and if you like what you see, please be a "follower" of my store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment