Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little Cyber Shopping for the Classroom!

A little break from the FREEBIES (sorry -- I left my flash drives at school...ugh!  Tomorrow, I promise!)

Okay, so TpT and Teacher's Notebook are BOTH promoting special sales during the holidays!

First off, Teacher's Notebook:

 

  Teachers Notebook is "giving back" to all its members. Make a purchase from a teacher shop and Teachers Notebook will take off an additional 10% from your ENTIRE ORDER!. With so many shops running sales, you could get up to 55% off!.

Next up, Teachers Pay Teachers!

Be sure to check it out!  I'm thinking since most of the Thanksgiving and Fall things are "new", I might go ahead and stock up for next year, as well as looking ahead to winter themes!

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment