Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Freebies, Sales, and More!

Have you heard?  Teacher's Notebook is running a surprise sale starting tomorrow, April 16th through April 18th!  Every purchase will be 10% off your total!  I decided to join in on the fun, and my entire store is 25% off (and then you get the additional 10% off!).  This includes my newest product:
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/cyouel/lights-camera-action-write-the-room-with-prefixes
Be sure to stop by my store and check it out!

Also, while you're there, be sure to pick up my newest freebie based off the book, Meerkat Mail!  Click on the picture to download! :)
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/cyouel/meerkat-mail-activity-packet

Well, today at 3pm started our Spring Break, and I hope to post some more products by the end of the week, including some major Magic Tree House fiction/nonfiction bundles I've been working on with my kiddos (as well as some additional freebies)!  Until then, happy shopping and have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment