Sunday, April 13, 2014

200th Product and a SALE!

I'm so excited that I just uploaded my 200th product on TpT!  In celebration, I've uploaded a really cool freebie that goes along with these wonderful books:

 












I picked up my copies at the Dollar Tree and KNEW there was something cool I could do with them!  My kids absolutely love anything National Geographic!  So, I created a packet that focuses on facts, sources, and fact/opinion.  

Since it is my 200th product, I decided to throw myself (and you) a party!  EVERYTHING IN MY STORE IS $2.00 AND UNDER UNTIL MONDAY EVENING!

Yep, had to announce that in all caps.  Even those $8.00 unit bundles?  $2.00.  

So I hope you will go, download the freebie {here} and maybe do a bit of shopping (now that the weather is getting warmer, we HAVE to get that new HVAC unit, so you're supporting a good cause!)....please follow my store if you don't already.  At some point, I'll figure out how to do one of those "follower only" freebies....and a BIG giveaway is on my list for SOME point....so be watching! :)

Now, just to get thru Monday and Tuesday until our shortened Spring Break! (thanks a lot snow!).  Happy shopping! :)
  




0 comments:

Post a Comment