Monday, October 29, 2012

Manic Monday! Check Out Some Great Freebies!

So who doesn't love freebies???  Whenever someone has a linkup or a linky party, I always try to make time to check it out.  There is an awesome community of teachers out there that produce really great stuff!  It helps inspire me to be better (my husband would probably term it as "crazier") with my products and the overall presentation to my students!!!


So, 'nuff said about that.  This is about a freebie, right?  I'm joining "Classroom Freebies in their linkup of FREE products for Manic Monday!  If you are a regular reader of my blog, you may have already seen this, but I thought, with the season, it might be worth posting again.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
My freebie is my adjective based "goon" from Goodnight Goon.  I encouraged my students to use adjectives, but you could also use it in older classes for figurative language practice.  It's a great time of year for "goons."  I hope you enjoy!  Click on the link {here} to access it from Google Drive. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment