Saturday, July 28, 2012

Woo Hoo! It's a SALE!

During the month of August, my teacher store will be having a SALE in celebration of returning back to school!  This includes things posted now, and anything else I post during the month (and I have quite a few things in the sidelines!).


Teacher's Notebook is the big winner - 50% off EVERYTHING for the entire month!!  I love doing this, since I know between getting my classroom ready as well as getting my own two children's supplies (my son is starting middle school - THAT is a BIG list!), my wallet is empty!  So, if I can help you save during this time, why not??? (Because face it, we ALWAYS spend money this time of year!)


I will be having a special sale later in the month on Teachers Pay Teachers, since you cannot discount past a certain amount (and the sale cannot last more than 4 days).  Hmm..maybe a Labor Day sale?  


Happy Shopping!


Oh, and to start it off right, here's a freebie!  As I was organizing and combining old and new, I found these ideas I "revamped"....the items they use you probably already have in your classroom, but they focus on word work/word study and games.  Click on the picture to take you to Teacher's Notebook or click here for Teachers Pay Teachers.  (I know some of you prefer TpT, but they've been doing some revamping of their own, and I've had some problems uploading items and pics lately!).


Oh, and for those of you who haven't heard of the "Back to School Bonanza" TN is throwing, check out the button to the side!  Each teacher benefits! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment