Thursday, July 5, 2012

International Blog Hop Day and Freebies!

So I was doing my usual blog stalking today (looove not having to do it late at night....I'm finding so many great ideas this summer!)....and ran across Kreative in Kinder and TBA's "International Blog Hop Day"!  After checking out the great freebies, I racked my brain to figure out what freebie I had would measure up to some of the great ones I saw out there! 

Follow for Freebies


So, instead of picking just one, I picked three to share :)  Each one focuses on a reading skill:  nonfiction (Animal Matrix), Treasure Hunt (word hunt using given features from word study) and Fact/Opinion (rockets).  Click on the pictures to take you to my TpT store to check them out! :)  I also have several other freebies in my store, so be sure to check them out!



4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful freebies!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Jennifer Gibson said...

Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer
Lifelong Learning

Molly said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. :-)

Psyched to be in 2nd!

Christa Swaney said...

I've nominated you for an award! Come by my blog to get it. :)

Christa
sweetlifeofsecondgrade

Post a Comment