Friday, February 15, 2013

Time

I shopped the Super Sale and focused on one thing - Time.  While I couldn't find a magic wand to grant me more time to get things done in my day (hah hah), I did find some awesome units on Teacher's Notebook!  I thought I'd share them with you, as well as my Time unit I finally completed {here} on Google Drive.

My favorite, that inspired me the most:
"Time Will Tell" from BrightConcepts4Teachers
 

*This had a GREAT clock craftivity, as well as an AM/PM Sort, student schedule of the day, etc.  Definitely go check it out if you need some resources on time, or if you just want to revamp what you're doing! :)

The next great time ideas came from Buzzing With Ms. B with her "Springtime Activities:  Telling Time to the Nearest Five Minutes"

 
Next was the "time cubes" - too cute - from Nylas Crafty Teaching!  I love that not only were these ideas reasonably priced, they basically wrote my unit for me (once I finally decided the order of things!):
 

Last, but not least, was the center that I just couldn't resist...I mean, how do you resist tacos??? :)  From A Series of Third Grade Events:

 

So, if you're looking for some cute and very helpful ideas on time (and not looking to spend a lot) please go check out these shops!  I will tell you it was worth every penny! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment