Sunday, December 9, 2012

Math Investigations Visual Vocabulary Cards

At long last - they are FINALLY finished!  When I first started doing these cards, it was summer (well, the first set).  I had time.  Doing this next set - whew!  (I'm going to start the next set over Christmas break!).  

 Sorry if some of you have been waiting on them and have moved on to unit 4.  We just started the unit because my kiddos move a little slower this year.  I was hoping to have them done last week (since I was due for an observation - as my principal put it in a meeting last Monday, it had been a "long, long time since" he'd been in my room!  Not sure if that's a compliment to my teaching or not! LOL).

So, voila!  Here they are!!!!  Also, I finished my Investigations class!  WOO HOO! :)  It's been hard balancing everything and having that looming over my head!  It was nice to get other perspectives of the series.  I know in my district there are some haters that have turned into lovers, and those of us who are still a little wary of it (especially since it doesn't quite cover all our standards, and no one in my district seems to want to order the $99 supplement package that makes it Common Core compatible!).

Anyway, here they are, in all their glory (well, 2 pages out of 16!).  You can click on the image to check it out in TPT or click {here} for Teacher's Notebook.



We are doing verb tenses this week and I found some adorable freebies I'll share with you later, including a "Phineas and Verb" or you can check out my Pinterest page on it.  That inspires me to offer my lil' idea to you as a freebie as well!  Click {here} for Google Docs and my verb tense snowmen! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Youel said...

Thanks Amy! I'll be sure to check it out :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the verb tense snowmen FREEBIE! Too cute!
Amy
www.mrsseiber.blogspot.com

Post a Comment