Monday, December 17, 2012

HO HO Holiday Centers!

Okay, so I think I've finally finished "updating" my December holiday centers.  I feel like I'm a little late to the party about it, looking 'round the web, but thought I'd share what I just spent the last 3 hours doing. :)

In my last post, I shared with you some of the crafts I do in my classroom.  I added that, plus some of my math centers I created last year, in a packet.

The Roll-a-Reindeer is one of my favorites - aren't they cute?  Microsoft clipart. :) I'm also going to offer the centers individually as well.  Check out the candy cane fact family as a FREEBIE! :)

The other center I don't think I've shared with you.  It's my tribute to the "12 Days of Christmas."  It's a great way for my students to review ordinal numbers, as well as problem solving.  There's also a sheet for them to generate their own problems for their classmates to solve!  My students have been creating word problems for a while now with their number of the day.  I'm hoping this will be an easy transition for them!
I found the clipart on scrappinggoodies.com and knew I had to do something with it!

Click on the pictures or links to the side to take you to my store to check them out! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment