Thursday, September 10, 2015

Constitution Day!

Last year, I had so much fun celebrating Constitution Day/Week with my students!  This year, I'm all into QR codes so guess what?  I added a QR Hunt for my students to review what they know about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights!  I'm going to be using it for my 4th and 5th graders, but that's because with our state standards, these groups have some background info already on this document/how government works.  I figure students as low as 3rd as well as up to 8th can use this packet for review! :)

With my younger kiddos, I'll still use my favorite book, We the Kids,
Image result for we the kids
as well as my packet I created last year.  
We the Kids...An Activity Pack For Constitution Day

How will you celebrate Constitution Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment