Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What Does the Fox Read?

Our school mascot's the fox - it's a gray fox named Fletcher, but honestly, it seems any fox will do for the kids.  When the song, "What Does the Fox Say?" became popular, it was a definite hit and came close to being a theme-song for our kiddos!

So, tweaking it a little bit, I have a new name and soon, thanks to LeeLou Blogs, a new look to my blog!  While I can't quite reveal what my new title is, I'm super excited about it!  I just dread going into my classroom of 16 years worth of things and having to empty it out!  Yikes!  I hope to go in tomorrow and will try to take a picture of everything piled to the ceiling (and yes, my custodians laugh at me every year, or just shake their heads and walk away!).

So, here's to new beginnings!  I hope to blog more soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment