Friday, May 2, 2014

Feeling Appreciated (with a few sales!)

Are you celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week?  Our PTA is treating us to breakfast on Monday and a special dinner on Thursday.  My favorite, though, will be "Funnel Cake Friday!"  Yeah, THIS is why I can't diet during the school year! :)

Well, it seems that Teacher's Notebook as well as Teachers Pay Teachers are also showing some love.  Each site is throwing a huge sale where you get an extra % off your total purchase.  Tack that onto sales shops are throwing, and you can easily clean out that wish list!

I've discounted my shop on TpT to 20% (the max), so please go check out some of the recent bundles I've created, as well as my measurement activities!  I have the same on Teacher's Notebook (which are 25% off.....sorry die-hard TpTers...but TN lets us do that!).  My stores are practically identical, so if you're a member of both websites.....

Click on the links below to head to the sites and use the special codes....you can also click on the links to the site to take you directly to my shop!  

Teachers Notebook is upping it one more by also sponsoring a contest where you could win an iPad, Google Nexus tablet, and gift certificates as well!  Click on the link below to enter.  Good luck and happy shopping! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment