Sunday, September 8, 2013

Currently in September

A little late, but I'm linking up with the September Currently from Oh Boy 4th Grade and Farley! 

 Gosh, things I need to get into routine in September to last me throughout the year - exercise, leaving school earlier (especially if I'm spending at least one day at school on the weekends!), which then translates into spending more time with my family!  Hopefully, we'll be able to take that beach day we told the kids we'd try in September! :)

It's been a little crazy (and time consuming) since school has started.  I am still trying to blog once a week, but even my Instagram has slowed down a bit!  That, and my class has simply worn me out each night!  Once again, I am boy heavy :) but I also have a child who does not read English, and another who is at a readiness level for reading.  Pair that with 5 other PrePrimers....along with other levels up to 6th grade - yeah, it's been a little time consuming. :)  It's one of the reasons I'm up late tonight, because I was determined to finish a word family packet to use with my struggling readers.





I've uploaded it to {TpT }with a free sample on the preview of the "ink" family.  I called it "Packet 1" since I'm determined to do more! :)  I'm going to try to incorporate different activities for each packet, so that it doesn't become "stale" with my students (although they could do word searches all day long if I'd let them!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I love your word family packet ideas... I'm gonna go check them out on TPT. Good luck leaving earlier from school... That's one I struggle with too! If you get a chance, check out my blog Seconds Please! on www.mrsburrell.wordpress.com

~Sara

Post a Comment