Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What We Need is a SUPERHERO!

I don't know about the boys in your room, but mine are FANatics about Star Wars, Legos (Ninjago), superheroes (of all types), Pokemon, and Power Rangers.  Well, I haven't been able to find clip art (yet) for Ninjago, Pokemon, and Power Rangers, but I was successful with the Star Wars and superheroes!

So, I spent part of my day off creating two place value games and one on plural nouns using some of this fantastic clipart I found (and bought) over at scrappinggoodies.com!  (I have been hunting for the Star Wars one since I saw someone's cute game with it!).

While I am grateful that "Frankenstorm" didn't hit our area too hard here in central VA, it did cause some flooding and we've been out of school for 2 days.  What a week - we'll start on Halloween!  I have NOTHING ready (I had cute decorations, etc.) and after two extra days off, the kids will be more off than usual!  I hope the Star Wars and superheroes will help soothe my wilder boys! :)

Be sure to check out my newest additions to my teacher stores by clicking on the pictures below which will take you to Teachers Pay Teachers.  Clicking on the link beside the name will take you to Teacher's Notebook! :)

Place Value War:  Battle for the Empire {Teacher's Notebook}



X-Citing Numbers!  Comparing with <, >, and = {Teacher's Notebook}



Super Hero Plurals {Teacher's Notebook}








0 comments:

Post a Comment